ED PADALECKI (COACH P) – PRESS KIT
Ed Padalecki, often called Coach P., is a mental performance coach who takes his experience coaching NFL players, professional baseball players, numerous D1 NCAA student athletes in baseball, golf, football into the business and leadership space.
- He believes that when it’s time to perform, competition is 90% mental and 10% physical.
- Training the mind isn’t a magic pill that will win you championship after championship on the field or in the boardroom, but what it will do is allow you to release the greatness within you.
- Your success doesn’t happen by accident, it happens by intent
- The little things matter
Coach P has coached athletes of all levels, sports teams, and business professionals on how to hone in on creating peak performance through his “Foundations” program. His system allows for a systematic approach to the mental side of performance allowing for something considered abstract making it concrete.
POSSIBLE EPISODE HEADLINES
- The Foundations of Peak Performance
- Creating Your Mindset of Excellence
- Creating Your MVP Process – The Mission, Vision, and Principles that drive performance
- Why Culture Trumps Strategy
- Hey Coach! You’re A Brand Too!
COACH PADALECKI LOGO
- Website: coachp.net
- Instagram: @coachpadalecki
- Facebook: facebook.com/coachpadalecki
- Twitter: twitter.com/coachpadalecki
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachpadalecki
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/coachp